In the late 1990’s Jim Morgan, a husband and father was jobless and struggling. He needed to do something to improve his family’s financial situation. He decided to start a woodworking business from home in a 10 by 20 foot space and with no capital! Over 15 years later, his business is now one of the most successful woodworking businesses in the market. The product of all his years of experience and success is a woodworking business e-book known as Wood Profits.
Jim Morgan put together a detailed step by step guide to assist people who have an interest in starting a home based woodworking business. It is also ideal for people who have a woodworking business already but it does not seem to be growing. This book is also suitable for you if you are currently jobless, you enjoy working with wood and would like a job that enables you to work from home or you may have a job but need something fun to do part time and make extra cash. If you fall in any of these categories, then Wood Profits is perfect for you.
The woodworking guide will teach you how to start, manage and grow your business in a short time. You will learn the following:
- All you need is skill, talent, passion and not more that $50, because the most basic tools are enough to get you started on your wood business plans
- Where to get quality and affordable tools and materials and what kind is best.
- How to price your projects based on cost of materials and current market value of the wood items you make
- Wood items that attract the most profits
- How to go about getting proper licensing for your wood working business
- How to go about woodworking business taxes
- How and where to market your items for maximum sales and profits
Many businesses fail because of lack of planning, poor execution of plans, poor management etc. Wood Profits covers these topics giving guides on how to prepare well by planning, setting goals and how to achieve them.
Pros vs. Cons of Wood Profits
- It enables you avoid mistakes that other first time woodworking businesses have made by guiding you from step one
- The book is inspirational because it is written from personal experience and gives the impression that if one person succeeded in the same business so can any one else.
- There is no risk in trying it out since you are guaranteed 100% refund within60 days from the day of purchase if you find it unsatisfactory.
- It is NOT an instant cash system. Your first income using Wood Profits will take around 14-30 days to achieve.
- It is an advantage if you have some sort of Woodworking experience, Things will be easier for you to undertand.
To get details on where and how to get Wood Profits, visit their website at woodprofits.com